Friday, June 08, 2007

Oh, dear!

So, I've been home for close to 2 weeks now, and so far, I've hardly accomplished anything. I know that's ridiculous...and not honoring to God. I've been kind of lazy. It seems like I've been doing things, but yet the house isn't very neat (my room, especially), my Genesis paper *still* isn't done, and I'm having a hard time getting motivated. I think I need to just paste a schedule in every room of the house and stick to it closely until I'm back into the routine of GETTING THINGS DONE.

So, anyway, I haven't blogged much lately because I've been really busy. I know, I know...I just said I haven't been getting much done, but I've still been busy. I've been to the abortion mill 4 times this week, and last week I went a few times (I don't recall the exact number). So that's part of why I haven't been around.

In other news, the diet is working for all of us! I think we'll stick to it :)

So, anyway. Hopefully I will (shortly) be more regular with posting :)

No comments: