Thursday, February 01, 2007

Basic H

With the company coming tonight, I've been wanting to find something to clean (like countertops, etc--but they're already clean!) with my new cleaner that came yesterday!
Basic H is an organic, biodegradable, non-toxic concentrated cleaning solution. Last week, I was cleaning the bathrooms with 409 All Purpose Cleaner and my hands got dry and cracked and the inside of my nose got sore (from inhaling it), and I was thinking how nice it would be to have a cleaner that's easier on one's self. That same day, Crystal posted about Basic H, which she had just started using. She gave it a good review, so I thought we'd give it a shot. It makes 48 gallons, so for $12.00 plus shipping, it really is a pretty good deal! You can use it to clean just about everything. You mix different amounts of Basic H in with different amounts of water to get the right combination. For All-Purpose Cleaner, it's 1/4 of a teaspoon with 16 oz. of water.

The bottle lists the following things you can clean using Basic H: kitchen, appliances, furniture, woodwork, fixtures, walls, stainless steel, sealed granite, marble, and bathrooms, pots and pans, windows and mirrors, floors, woolens, nylons, and fine fabrics.

I haven't used it yet, so I can't recommend it personally. I'll let y'all know how it works out. :o)

No comments: