Saturday, September 02, 2006

Of Blogger Beta and Colds

Hmm...I don't know about this Blogger Beta thing. I like the features, but you can't comment on blogs that aren't updated to the beta thing yet. :/ Ah, well. Probably most folks will update soon enough. I hope...

Well, it turns out I've got a bit of a temperature now. So, who knows what's wrong with me. I've been feeling kind of dizzy for a couple of hours, since I woke up from a nap. I even opted to let my Mom make dinner tonight, which is something I rarely do, because I enjoy it. I hope I am well enough to go to church tomorrow...though it doesn't appear that I will be. :( Thankfully, they record Pastor Dave's sermons, and Mom and Dad can just get me a CD. Yay for me! Of course, one can honor the Sabbath Day without being AT a church, when it's just not an option to be there. I just...want to go!

I need to catch up on school (I got behind and haven't done my work for yesterday yet...*whoops*), so I guess I'll be going now. Dizziness+Anatomy=no fun. Oh, well! Only *gets planner and counts days* 75 days left until I'm officially *graduated*!!! So long as I stay on track, which I'm certainly planning to!

Okay! Now I'm really leaving.

Ta-Ta! And if I don't post again before Monday...
Have a blessed Lord's Day!

Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the LORD, and that he had spoken these things unto her. Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the LORD.
~John 20:18-20


-Mary Jo

No comments: