Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm Back...

On September 6, I left to go see Ben! I flew into Raleigh/Durham early in the morning, and we headed to my Grandma's house. On Friday evening and Saturday, we went to the Ligonier Ministries Regional Conference in Charlotte, NC. That was a real blessing. R.C. Sproul and Steve Lawson taught extensively about the sovereignty of God! Sunday morning, we left from Grandma's to Ben's church, and then went to his family's house. We spent the week there, and came to my family's house the following Monday. Ben just left day before yesterday (he was here for a week and a day)...I miss him a lot. He is the reason I've not been blogging! But, I should be back into the swing of things. :)

3 comments:

Wielding the Sword said...

Hi there! Nice to see you back. I was wondering if something had happened.

It seems like you have a long-distance relationship. Is this the case?

Mary Jo said...

Nothing happened to me :) Yes, I do have a long-distance relationship. Ben lives in Virginia and I live in Florida. Thankfully, we are able to see each other every month-every other month. He's also on our family plan, so we have unlimited cell phone calls! :)

Wielding the Sword said...

LOL, I have a long distance relationship as well. But I live in Pennsylvania and he lives in Georgia... and we only see each other on a six month rotation :(.

How'd you guys meet?