Monday, May 14, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

I know, I said I'd have an update up last Tuesday, but I've been busy. I'll try and get one up tomorrow. In the mean time, this is going to be an easy week for cooking! :o) Dad is leaving on Wednesday and Mom and I are joining him Friday in NC for my cousin's wedding the following day!

Sunday~BBQ (Grandma's recipe)--Pastor and his family came over. What a blessing!
Monday~Tacos (super easy...boil and debone a chicken, put chicken pieces in tortillas and roll up, place in a pan, top with salsa--we use salsa verde--and cheese, back at 350 for 30 minutes, service with sour cream, rice&beans)
Tuesday~Leftovers
Wednesday~Bridal shower@ Women's Group
Thursday~Baked ziti
Friday~we'll eat somewhere in NC
Saturday~Wedding reception is a sit-down dinner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow--you have a full week!! Have a wonderful day.

Christa said...

I find your blogs and your insight very refreshing for a young person. So many young people choose to turn their backs on God and lose their testimonies and witness. God Bless you