Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Quick Update

Hello, all! Life around here has been pretty good. God is faithful, indeed. I'm planning to be at the abortion mill 2 to 3 days (last week we were there for both late term killing days as well as early killing Saturday, and plan to do the same this week). I didn't have time to do an update on the goings on; perhaps I'll be able to this week.

I've been busy around the house doing chores, cooking, cleaning, etc. I made some cookies for my wonderful guy and sent them in the mail yesterday...hopefully they'll arrive and he'll enjoy them! Yep, I love him! :o) Thanks, Paola, for taking me to the post office!

I also did an auction for him, which is currently up on eBay. Click here to see it. In the coming weeks, I plan to work harder to promote his business; I want to do all I can to help, and it's a good way to prepare to be his own personal help meet, as well! Please pray for things to pick up soon, with his work.

No comments: