Tuesday, April 10, 2007

One of Those Days

Wow...today has just flown by, but at the same time...it's been one of those "blah" days.

I just got an alarm clock, so I've been using that instead of the alarm on my cell phone. The only problem is, I keep forgetting to turn it on. Whoops! I woke up at 4 this morning and looked at the clock, and I just had that feeling of "aaaah" because I realized I still had an hour left to sleep. Alas, the next time I woke up was 6--an hour late! So, I decided I'd just sleep until 7, when I talk to Ben. I have been getting up at 5 so I can do my devotions and go on the treadmill, and then shower before I talk to Ben. But alas, that plan failed.

At 7:04 (I had fallen back asleep), my phone rang and it was Ben. :o) (Yes, yes...I love the guy!) We talked until 8 or so, at which time I was going to go on the treadmill. However, my stomach alerted me that it was indeed hungry, so after checking my email and doing other things on the computer for a while, I made breakfast.

After breakfast, I piddled some and did the chores for today (well...half of them. Mom said she'd do the other half). Then, I got reeeeeeeally sleeeeeeepy. So, I decided to take a nap, and Mom said she'd wake me up at 11:40 (it was 10:55 when I got in bed). I think I finally fell asleep about 11:30. Mom came in at 12....and then again at 12:30. Yes, that's right. I took an hour long nap. :O

I got up and messed on the computer some, watched an adorable video on Crystal's blog (of none other than the adorable Kathrynne, Crystal's little girl) and then went to eat a roll to hold me over until after I ran (I was hungry for lunch, as I overslept).

Finally around 1:30, after stewing about it for a while, I got on the treadmill...and now here I am.

I don't like these days; I hate not getting a lot done. We are commanded to redeem the time, by our Lord, and that is certainly something to take seriously. Hopefully, the rest of my day will be productive. :o)

Blessings!

No comments: