Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I'm here!

After all the storms and travel and whatnot, we got to my Grandma and Grandpa's house yesterday afternoon. It is wonderful being here with my family, and being able to fellowship with them. I love them very much. This morning we went out to breakfast with some aunts and cousins and relatives. It was a lot of fun talking to them. I don't see them very often at all.

But, the mountains are so gorgeous (you can see them from the back yard at the house). God is really so good! Ben is coming over on Friday, probably, and I'll head over to the Murch family's home until January 10th, when I head back. I can't wait to see him...it's been since October! Hope everyone is doing well, and enjoying some time off! :)

PS: I'd be interested to see who all is reading my blog, since I'm at 800 visitors as of today...so, if you want to comment and tell me something about yourself, that would be neat. :)

No comments: