Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Babysitting

I'm babysitting Timmy right now, and he fell asleep...thankfully, I brought my laptop. I'm going to do a quick blog and then work on some school, if he stays asleep. Today has been pretty productive so far. I got up at 5 this morning, after going to bed earlier than usual last night--10! I started the laundry, did my short morning devotion s (I use Tabletalk in the mornings--today it was about the necessity of repentance for salvation--very good!), talked to Ben until 7, while working on school, and then exercised (2.25 miles on the tredmill--30 minutes), made breakfast and left at 8:25. I really enjoy productive days. Timmy's Dad is supposed to be home around 10:30, and they live really close by (literally about 1 minute away). Children are so precious--truly a gift from God. I pray that He'll give me the opportunity to raise children for His glory one day :)

On a serious note, I'd appreciate your prayers. Today, we're ministering at a new (to us) abortion mill for the first time. It's been about 3 months since I've been to a mill around here, because OWC is still closed. I would appreciate any prayers for boldness and for soft hearts. Pre-abortive women are usually either REALLY hard or REALLY soft. I pray that God is already working on their consciences, and that He'll use our little team mightily, and work His will. It is my prayer that He will save babies and save souls. Our Lord is truly awesome, and worthy of our praise--it's all for His glory, though sometimes it is easy to get caught up in just going through the motions. I pray that He'll give me a soft heart for the women and babies.

To find out more about Sanctuary Ministries, the ministry I'm part of, you can visit the blog here.

I'm gonna get going so I can get a little more schoolwork done. We're leaving for the death mill at 12:30 so we can meet up with Patte before ministry time. Since we're going to be on the east side of town during ministry, we're going to just stay over there until women's group...so I won't be home until late tonight!

-MJ

No comments: