Saturday, September 09, 2006

Another strange Saturday

So, it's Saturday yet again. And...I went another week without properly following my schedule. Oh, well. I wish I had gotten more done, but I didn't...and I'm not going to fret. :)

My Daddy is home from the hospital. We picked him up at 9 o'clock this morning. He's feeling relatively well. His stomach hurts, because they had to make a couple of small cuts, and his legs are sore, too (from not moving them at all for so long, and being put to sleep by medicine and stuff), but he's doing fine. He's planning to go to church tomorrow.

Even though I don't have a lot to say...this will be my last entry for a while, because I'm leaving EARLY Monday morning to go see the coolest, most wonderful guy in the whole entire world--Ben! (see profile pic :D Isn't he cute?) I'll be gone til Sept. 21. He lives in Virginia...and I canNOT wait to see him. It's been a couple of months. In my ever so humble opinion...that's way too long.

So, my faithful readers (if you're out there)...I'll post again when I return. Unless my boyfriend decides to take a long nap while I'm there...then I might post. We shall see.

Have a blessed Sabbath tomorrow!

>Mary Jo

No comments: