Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's Just One of Those Days...

Today is one of those "blah" days.

I've been doing something all day, so far, but it feels like I've done nothing. I got up this morning, and had my quiet time. I was able to pray and read without falling asleep! So, that was a blessing. I want to do some more reading later. I'm still in 1 Kings (sorry, Ben!), and Ben and I are reading 1 John each day (the whole thing, every day for a month: How to Study Your Bible), so I'll need to read that at some point today.
After I did my reading, I talked to Ben for a while, but not long enough! He was on Aaron's computer, and Aaron was up early, so he had to go around 6:30. So, once he left, I made some homemade tomato salsa, to go with breakfast...Mom made huevos rancheros (eggs with salsa and cheese, in a tortilla).
After that, I messed on the computer. I've added my blog to a couple of different blog listings and such, and I also linked to some blogs I read regularly. The links are on my sidebar.
So, now I'm posting...about nothing! The thrills. I might post again later, if anything interesting happens. So, I guess I'm off to get things done now...

To Do Today (in case you care...you probably don't, though :D ):

  • Exercise (Couch-to-5K Running Plan) and shower
  • Clean outside of appliances
  • Clean counters
  • Focus clean the kitchen counter
  • Dust (TV/Computer screens, mirrors, glass tables, wood furniture, etc)
  • Laundry
  • Clean the bathrooms
  • Focus Clean the sinks
  • Organize under the bathroom sinks (be afraid, be very afraid...)
  • Read Economics Pages 165-175, Do Quiz #12
  • Finish Anatomy Module #4, Do Study Guide
  • Read American History Pages 161-170
  • Read Chapter 11 of The Gospel According to Jesus, by John MacArthur (for Women's Group tonight)
  • Finish memorizing Matthew 5:23-26
  • Read 1 John
  • Make White Chili and Cornbread for dinner
Wow! And I need to be ready to leave by 6:15...can I do it?
I sure hope so!

><> Mary Jo

"Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: and see if there by any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."
~Psalm 139:23-24

1 comment:

Eden said...

Busy day! Did you get it all done? I bet you did. :)