Today is one of those "blah" days.
I've been doing something all day, so far, but it feels like I've done nothing. I got up this morning, and had my quiet time. I was able to pray and read without falling asleep! So, that was a blessing. I want to do some more reading later. I'm still in 1 Kings (sorry, Ben!), and Ben and I are reading 1 John each day (the whole thing, every day for a month: How to Study Your Bible), so I'll need to read that at some point today.
After I did my reading, I talked to Ben for a while, but not long enough! He was on Aaron's computer, and Aaron was up early, so he had to go around 6:30. So, once he left, I made some homemade tomato salsa, to go with breakfast...Mom made huevos rancheros (eggs with salsa and cheese, in a tortilla).
After that, I messed on the computer. I've added my blog to a couple of different blog listings and such, and I also linked to some blogs I read regularly. The links are on my sidebar.
So, now I'm posting...about nothing! The thrills. I might post again later, if anything interesting happens. So, I guess I'm off to get things done now...
To Do Today (in case you care...you probably don't, though :D ):
- Exercise (Couch-to-5K Running Plan) and shower
- Clean outside of appliances
- Clean counters
- Focus clean the kitchen counter
- Dust (TV/Computer screens, mirrors, glass tables, wood furniture, etc)
- Clean the bathrooms
- Focus Clean the sinks
- Organize under the bathroom sinks (be afraid, be very afraid...)
- Read Economics Pages 165-175, Do Quiz #12
- Finish Anatomy Module #4, Do Study Guide
- Read American History Pages 161-170
- Read Chapter 11 of The Gospel According to Jesus, by John MacArthur (for Women's Group tonight)
- Finish memorizing Matthew 5:23-26
- Read 1 John
- Make White Chili and Cornbread for dinner
I sure hope so!
><> Mary Jo