Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm Home!

Hey everyone,

I'm home from my just-over-2-week trip. What a wonderful time of ministry and fellowship it was. It is such a thrill to serve the Lord on college campuses. There are always wonderful conversations, and I pray that God will bless our efforts, and that they will bring forth much fruit for His glory!

Of course, as always, it was great to see Ben, as well! I love him more than words can really say.

I finished up my journal about the Virginia Tour we did, organized by Denny Green of Life and Liberty Ministries this morning, and plan to work on my journal about the Philadelphia Tour, organized by Michael Marcavage of Repent America, later this week. I think I'll just post one day at a time, as those entries are fairly long as it is. I'm going to try to keep up with regular posting (I know, I know...I've said it a million times, but really! I'm going to try), now that I'm home. I am planning to finish up my schooling in about a month and a half, and then there will be a glorious reprieve from that for 3 or 4 months, until I start Bible College. How is everyone doing?

-Mary Jo

No comments: