Monday, January 15, 2007

Response to a comment from dt123

On January 5, 2007 dt123 commented on my post Laboring in the Field of Souls with the following comment:

Just out of curiosity...do you believe that pro-choice advocates have the right to endorse their view at your church or house of worship??

My church, unlike many who have fallen into the deception of liberal, openness to and "tolerance" of wickedness, would not allow an individual who is supportive of Moms paying an individual to chop their infant children into pieces at our pulpit. If they want to stand outside, that is their perogative, although disturbing the preaching of God's word and His worship is unwise.

Now, if I am correct (and please correct me if I'm wrong), you're attempting to make a parrallel between us going to abortion mills and pro-aborts coming to churches. The parrallel doesn't exist, though. At abortion mills, people hire a hitman to murder their babies. There is blood guilt. We offer practical help to the Moms as well as preach the word of Almighty God and plead with the Moms and Dads on behalf of the voiceless unborn. That is loving.

Additionally, there is no question that we have the "right" to be outside of an abortion mill, since political (don't get me wrong...I don't consider what I do politics at ALL...it's simply for God's glory...but it's considered "political speech") and religious speech are two of the most protected rights in this nation.

I truly hope I responded adequately. Feel free to comment again.

-Mary Jo

No comments: